Where the focus is on “YOU” – the participant..
What makes you step out to attend the Management Development Training.
Depth and implementable learning , that is what our Trainings offer More than 5000 participants gain from 250 programs every year , combination of Open and inhouse workshops.
If you wish to attend a seminar personally or , Looking for a customised training for an internal intervention for your team members. Inventure Academy offers the choice of both.
Illustrious faculty , real life case studies, interactive modules and latest developments in the field are shared with the participants..
Be it a Leadership Training, Team Building or Financial and Commercial Topics… Our workshops provide a cutting edge intervention to take you to the next level.
With our overseas collaborations, we bring well known international celebrity speakers to India…
Have a training need please contact us….
1) CONTRACT DRAFTING AND MANAGEMENT
No contract will be successful unless – it is under-pinned by sound contract management and administration. More often than not it is the support tea m involved in the background of a contract that ensures it is a success. This course will help you to understand how the effective drafting & management of a contract can deliver the goals it set out to achieve.
At the end of the course delegates will:
• Able to draft the contract from
( a) Scratch and (b) modify the Contract template
Understand the contribution that contract administration can deliver
• Be better able to minimize contractual risk
• Manage change during the contract from a risk and legal perspective
• shall be able in making Negotiation strategy
• Understand and draft contractual terms and conditions
• Have identified all the benefits of alternative dispute resolution methods
This course will cover the following key topics:
1.UNDERSTANDING THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT
• BASIC LEGAL PRINCIPLES
• RISKS FOR A VALID CONTRACT
• CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIE
• MAKING THE CONTRACT
• OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE
2.DRAFTING THE CONTRACT
• STATUTE LAW AFFECTING CONTRACTS DRAFTING THE CONTRACT
• DRAFTING STARTS WITH EFFECTIVE THINKING
• THE KEY OBJECTIVE
• COMMUNICATION AND THE BARRIERS TO OVERCOME
• THE CRAF T OF CONTRACT DRAFTING
• CLOSING LOOPHOLES
• DEFINED TERMS; PRECISE LANGUAGE (CONTRACT DRAFTING TIPS) • THE SPECIFIC AND THE GENERAL
• TERMINATION CLAUSES
• TRAPS FOR THE UNWARY SOME CONTRACT SCENARIOS
3.SOME CONTRACT SCENARIOS
• THE ENQUIRY AND THE BID
• TIME AND MATERIALS
• FIXED PRICE
• PRICING OR ASSOCIATED COSTS CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4.CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• HOW TO DEAL WITH THE ‘SMALL PRINT
• CONSORTIA, JOINT VENTURES AND COLLABORATIONS
• CHOICES OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
• FORCE MAJEURE AND ITS IMPLICATIONS
• TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION TECHNIQUES
5.EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION TECHNIQUES
• WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACTS FUNCTION?
• THE EXTENT OF ITS INVOLVEMENT; WHAT IS NEEDED?
• TERMS OF REFERENCE
• EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS
• SOME MAXIMS OF CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION HOW TO OBTAIN LEGAL REMEDIES
6.HOW TO OBTAIN LEGAL REMEDIES
• THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LITIGATION AND ADR
• CHOOSING THE APPROPRIATE METHOD OF REDRESS
• OBTAINING REDRESS WHILE THE CONTRACT IS OPERATING
Methodology & Certificates-
• Demonstration of actual documents, Lectures & Interaction
• A Certificate of participation will be presented to the participants
Mr. Vilas Mahajan
He is an M.B.A. in Finance from Jamnalal Bajaj, Mumbai and B.E. (Mechanical) from Pune University. He has rich and varied experience of four decades from Corporate World including large MNCs, followed by academics for four years.
His core expertise areas relate to Contracting, International Tendering, Project Estimation and Executio n along with costing and Budgeting. He has travelled to many countries in connection with assignments in these areas. He has conducted several training programmes on the expertise areas across an array of organizations.
Fees: Rs. 8,500/- +14.5% service tax per person. Call – 7400320508 or Write to firstname.lastname@example.org Mention the name of participant, company, contact details . Cheque favouring Inventure Hospitality Services payable at Mumbai. Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.